431 East College Street
Granville, OH 43023
Toll free: 800-233-8787
Dr. Morton WagmanDepartment of History
Kingsborough Community College
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Dr. Wagman is the author of Lost Stars: Lost, Missing, and Troublesome Stars from the Catalogues of Johannes Bayer, Nicholas-Louis de Lacaille, John Flamsteed, and Sundry Others. Presently professor of history at Kingsborough Community College in New York, Dr. Wagman has long held an interest in the stars. He has published a number of articles on the history of astronomy in such periodicals as Astronomy, Sky and Telescope, and Journal for the History of Astronomy.
Dr. Wagman is available for talks illustrated with slides, discussion groups or chats, and book signings.
1. Astral Myths and Legends.
2. Notes on the History of Astronomy.
1. The author is available for engagements only within the metropolitan New York area.
2. An honorarium is appreciated whenever possible and will be donated to the Kingsborough College Scholarship Fund.
3. Invitations to speak should be extended to the visiting author.
4. The author's book published by McDonald & Woodward will be available for sale on site, either through the author or the sponsoring organization; contact us at 1-800-233-8787 for further information about buying our books.